The National Recruitment Agency is yet to announce the official NRA CET Syllabus and Exam Pattern. On August 19, 2020, the Central Government approved the development of the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) to conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) for various non-gazetted Group B and Group C posts in the Central Government, State/UT Governments, and Public Sector Banks, which is scheduled to take place in September , in order to reduce the massive number of tests required for aspiring candidates applying for these Government jobs. The predicted CET syllabus and exam pattern are based on the exam patterns and syllabus of other exams such as IBPS, SSC, and Railways. The questions will most likely be at the same level as those found in these government tests.
- Questions from four divisions, General Reasoning and Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Language, are scheduled to be included in the NRA CET Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- The exam will be held across India for 12 major languages.
- The National Recruitment Agency will be organised into three levels: class 10th, class 12th, and graduation.
- Candidates will advance to the next phase after passing the NRA CET Exam , which will be held by the respective government entity.
Candidates preparing for the NRA CET Exam , which will be held in September , should be familiar with the Syllabus and Exam Pattern in order to achieve good results and advance to the next round of selection. To learn everything about the NRA CET Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the forthcoming September tests, read this article all the way to the conclusion.
Read more about: f95zone
NRA CET Syllabus
There is no official news on the NRA CET Exam Syllabus. The Common Eligibility Test, on the other hand, is expected to include questions from four subjects: general reasoning and intelligence, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and language (English, Hindi etc.). The NRA CET Exam will be held in 12 different languages across India, and the results will be valid for three years. The complete projected NRA CET Syllabus for the upcoming September Exams is provided here.
Read more about: topportal
Questions from the following sections will be included in the written exam:
1 Intelligence and general reasoning
3 General Awareness
4 Quantitative Aptitude
NRA CET General Reasoning and Intelligence Syllabus
- Arrangement of SeatingRead more here: isai mini
- Blood Relationships Conundrums
- Data Sufficiency in Input-Output Coding-Decoding
- Ranking and Ordering
- The Alphanumeric Sequence
- Direction and Distance
- Charts for Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning
- Pattern Classifications are now complete.
- Character Conundrums
- Analyzing Images
- Words in a logical order
- Number Sequences
- Conclusions and Decision Making in Venn Diagrams Pattern Folding and Unfolding
- Analogy in Semantics
- Reasoning Analytically
- Social Intelligence is a term that refers to the ability to
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a term that refers to the ability
- Similarities and Dissimilarities in Word Building
- Visualization of Memory Space
Syllabus for NRA CET Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation Using a Number System
- Sufficient data
- Discounts on Ratios and Proportions
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Time and Distance Work
- Interest Rates
- Combination and permutation
- Interest (Simple and Compound) in Elementary Algebra
- HCF, LCM
- Statistics for Beginners
- Graphs and tables
Syllabus for NRA CET General Awareness
- Static and Current Affairs G.K. Games and Sports News
- India’s Art and Culture are becoming more well-known.
- The latest news from the United Nations and other major organisations
- India’s Flora and Fauna
- Famous people from all over the world, as well as their accomplishments
- Awareness on a Global and National Level
- Countries, currencies, and capitals are all listed below.
- Authors, Books, and Awards
- Important Organizations’ Headquarters
- Prime Ministerial Plans
- Policies of the Government
- Important Events and Dates
- Finance and economics
- Politics and History
- Biology and physics
NRA CET English Language Syllabus
- Cloze on Reading Comprehension Error Detection in Tests
- Sentences and paragraphs that are better
- Paragraphs must be completed.
- the jumbling
- Fill in the blanks with your answers.
- Narration modes Parts of speech
- Sentence Structure Sentence Change
- Substitution in a single wordLatest Website zmagazines2 and zimnewsking More Information ukwebnews Read More About cinewebnews and viralwebnews
To get further information and the latest updates for NRA CET exam, you may visit BYJU’S Exam Prep.
Click hare : maango me