Search engine optimization is a process by which web pages can rank higher in search engine results for certain keywords. It’s an integral part of digital marketing and customer acquisition. The Salesforce Commerce Cloud (also known as SFCC) can help you manage these aspects of your business. This article will explain the various ways you can use the Salesforce Commerce Cloud as an SEO tool, and how it can help your company achieve its target goals faster.
Why is Search Engine Optimization Important?
When a person goes to the search engine and types in whatever they need to search, the search results generate unpaid traffic. The more the number of clicks a website receives, the greater the amount of traffic it receives, resulting in an increase in page rank and higher revenue.
What makes certain websites unique and superior to the competition to the point where they consistently rank at the top of search engine results? It is the fact that they have optimized their code and content for search engines. If you are building or redesigning a website, you should consider adopting Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which is the process of boosting the quality and quantity of website traffic by employing the appropriate methods and practices.
In order to maintain a successful SEO strategy while having a big number of pages and goods, major enterprises need to strike a balance. User navigation should be made as simple as possible by designing and optimizing the website to look and feel like a smooth path for users.
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform comes into play in this scenario, providing businesses with a robust architecture, as well as the right SEO tools, to offer them an advantage over their competitors.
How to Use SFCC?
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a strong tool for small businesses as well as one of the most powerful marketing tools. This platform lets you manage your data, analyze your customer interactions, and create digital commerce experiences. It’s an all-in-one platform that helps you sell, market, and analyze your business. But did you know it can also help you with your SEO? Here are six ways the Salesforce Commerce Cloud can be used as an SEO tool.
- The Salesforce Commerce Cloud allows you to create and put up products that are searchable on Google. This ensures that your customers will find the products they’re looking for on your platform, i.e., on your eCommerce, easily, and before they find similar products from different companies. You’d want to stay ahead of your competition at all times, and SFCC allows you exactly that.
- It has a built-in content management system that allows you to publish high-quality content on your blog or website. Having a high-quality blog is essential in eCommerce. Many may disagree, but blogs are the perfect place to develop your SEO expertise. You can publish insightful articles loaded with keywords that are specific to your company or product. You can even branch out to different subjects, while still using the same or similar keywords. This enables you to reach more potential clients who would never have heard of your business otherwise.
- You can use the Salesforce Commerce Cloud to help generate leads by creating landing pages and lead forms to convert visitors into leads. Simply having visitors is not enough when running an eCommerce. So, you’ll need every bit of help you can get to achieve maximum conversion.
- You can use the SFCC to export data from your site and upload it into the platform so that you can easily keep track of how well your SEO strategy is working. You need to know whether your strategy is doing what you need it to do. If it is not, you need to change it, and you need to do it fast.
- You can use the SFCC to design and launch customized channels on social media and other digital platforms like Amazon and eBay. Not only will social media boost your sales, but having your product on Amazon or eBay is a huge step up in your visibility.
- You can use the Salesforce Commerce Cloud to conduct keyword research and optimize content creation on your site based on how people are searching for products like yours. If you see that the usual keywords slightly differ from what you use to describe a product, tweak your description just a bit to ensure your products appear in searches.
What Are the Benefits of Using SFCC To Build Your E-Store?
You can start with pinpointing the right target market. Smart data and the utilization of real-time information regarding transactions can help you find the perfect consumer. Once that is done, you can start working towards reducing the purchase price. Ensure lower client acquisition expenses by having complete control over all stages of the marketing funnel. Next, combine the digital and physical experiences of customers with artificial intelligence (AI). Einstein, the next generation of AI, can help you deliver a tailored omnichannel shopping experience at every touchpoint at SFCC.
The next step is to improve the speed of time to market. SFCC assists in the management and distribution of product information material and pictures across a wide range of platforms.
What’s more, you don’t need to hire a technical team to conduct promos, execute A/B testing, or improve conversions.
By using SFCC, you will also keep up with the times by utilizing marketing automation.
Increase conversions, customer loyalty, and competitiveness without disrupting the user experience by using better prediction technologies.
Putting Up Your eCommerce
Businesses and website owners often turn to search engine optimization (SEO) to get their sites ranked higher in Google, Bing, and other search engines. But becoming a good online retailer is what makes a site more likely to rank higher than the competition. The Salesforce Commerce Cloud can help your business become an eCommerce powerhouse.
However, the Salesforce Commerce Cloud development is not child’s play. You’ll need someone skilled to take over for you, in order to properly build your store.
When you have your store up and running, the only thing left to do is relax, and watch your revenue increase over time, because you made the smart choice of going with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Rick Seidl is a digital marketing specialist with a bachelor’s degree in Digital Media and
Communications, based in Portland, Oregon. With a burning passion for digital marketing, social media, small business development, and establishing its presence in a digital world, he is currently quenching his thirst through writing about digital marketing and business strategies for Find Digital Agency.