More than 50% of people still can’t differentiate between cannabis (Cannabis or Marijuana) and cannabis (Hemp) because the two plants belong to the same family. They are physically very similar. That made many people consider hemp and marijuana all addictive plants. But Marijuana and Hemp are two different plants. And although both hemp and hemp plants have the same two main active ingredients, cbd öl and THC, both plants have different levels of active ingredients, especially Hemp.
Plants that produce less than 0.3% THC are not considered addictive. And now, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has removed cannabis from the list of substances under control by law. Hemp is considered a freely grown crop for the industrial economy (Industrial Hemp), so it must be understood that Hemp is not an addictive plant. It is not psychoactive. Hemp, on the other hand, is a cash crop. That has the potential to be used for business benefits in various industries. Hemp is not the only source of high-quality and safe CBD (Hemp-derived CBD). Every part of Hemp can be used for all benefits, such as
- Hemp seeds have a higher nutritional value protein and are often cheaper than soybeans. Research is being conducted to transform hemp seed into a plant-based protein substitute for soybeans. Hemp oil also contains omega-3 fatty acids, the same good fatty acids found in fish oil.
- The hemp plant, which has 20% more fiber than hemp plant, and the fiber is of good quality, is solid and durable twice as much as cotton, making it popular in the United States and Japan to replace synthetic fibers with hemp fibers as the main component of interior parts. Such as door panels, trays, rear seats, trunk storage siding, etc. China and Canada are also the countries with a market value in the world’s hemp textile and pulp industry.
- According to the Government, Gazette has announced the Narcotics Control Board on Hemp Characteristics B.E. 2019, stating that Hemp is a subspecies of the cannabis plant. The THC content in leaves and inflorescences is not more than 0.5% per dry weight. In addition, hemp seeds are defined as having a THC content of not more than 0.3% per dry weight of leaves and inflorescences. This is to separate the regulatory system for cannabis and cannabis products. and is mainly aimed at promoting the cultivation of Hemp as an economic crop.
- In addition, the unlocking of hemp extracts and cannabis as specified in the Ministry of Public Health’s Notification Re: Identifying Class 5 Narcotics (No. 2) B.E. Exiting from being a Category 5 drug is another crucial step in the policy to support the use of marijuana to create real medical and economic benefits for Thailand.
- Hemp and cannabis extracts include cbd öl (CBD) with a purity greater than or equal to 99% and trace amounts. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a psychotropic substance, does not exceed 0.01% by weight.
- Products with cbd öl as the main ingredient and THC content of not more than 0.2% by weight are medicines or herbal products according to the law on medicines or herbal products.
- Hemp seed or Hemp seed oil, or Hemp seed extract to be used in the food and cosmetic industry, But the seeds used must be those that cannot be further fertilized.
MICRODOSE MARIJUANA GRADUALLY TITRATE DOSE INTO ‘MEDICINE’ WITHOUT DRUNKENNESS.
Patients will need to acclimate to the exogenous cannabis substance before increasing the dose gradually to a dose that can relieve symptoms or cure the disease. This method of using cannabis is known as a microdose or self-dose titration. This means that each patient is responsible for finding the lowest effective dose for their body and mind. One of the challenges in finding the proper dosage for each patient is Knowing the exact amount of CBD and THC in cannabis products. Still, different sources of cannabis products contain different amounts of each active ingredient.
As cannabis plants are classified as medicinal plants, they can undergo variations, like any other medicinal plant, from various cannabis species themselves. Each planting process can distort each active ingredient, the extraction method, or even fermentation processing, resulting in the active ingredient’s transformation. (Platform) which all people can follow. Local marijuana or microdose marijuana is not something to be afraid of anymore.